How to choose LED flood light and LED spot light
LED spotlights are also called spotlights and spotlights. They are mainly used for architectural decorative lighting and commercial space lighting. Decorative components are heavy. There are also round and square exteriors because they generally have to consider heat dissipation. The reason for this is that there are some differences between its appearance and traditional floodlights. At present, LED floodlights commonly used in the market basically use 1W high-power LEDs. Each LED lamp plant will have a high-efficiency lens made of PMMA. Its main function is to secondary distribute the light emitted by the LED, that is, Secondary optics, suitable for lighting in large-scale applications, lighting for buildings, etc. What else do you need to pay attention to when choosing a projector?
1, high-purity aluminum reflector, beam the most accurate, best reflection.
2. Symmetric narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetric light distribution systems.
3, according to the use of the location and distance to choose the appropriate angle of the lens, the current lightning LED has 5 degrees, 8 degrees, 10 degrees, 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees.
4. The lamps are equipped with a scale plate to adjust the illumination angle. The LED flood light is controlled by a built-in microchip. The LED flood lamp can be used in a small-scale engineering application and can be used without a controller to achieve gradual change, transition, and color flickering. , Random flashes, alternating gradients and other dynamic effects, but also through the control of the DMX, chasing, scanning and other effects. At present, its main application areas are probably: monolithic buildings, historical buildings, external wall lighting, interior and exterior lighting, indoor lighting, green landscape lighting, billboard lighting, medical and cultural facilities, lighting, bars, Ballroom and other entertainment venue atmosphere lighting and so on.
5. LED flood light, also called LED flood light, is a point light source that can be uniformly illuminated in all directions. Its illumination range can be arbitrarily adjusted and is represented by a positive octahedron in the scene. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in renderings, and standard floodlights illuminate the entire scene. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to produce better results. Floodlight is the most widely used light source in the renderings. The scene can be coordinated with multiple floodlights to produce better results. It is a uniform illumination of objects from a specific point in all directions, and it is best to compare light bulbs and candles. Floodlights can be placed anywhere in the scene. For example, it can be placed outside the camera or inside the object. It is very common to use many different colors of floodlights at a distance in the scene. These floodlights can cast shadows and mix on models. Due to the relatively large range of floodlights, the effect of floodlights is very easy to predict, and there are many auxiliary uses for such lights. For example, placing a floodlight near the surface of an object will result in the surface of the object. Produces bright light.
6. It should be noted that floodlights cannot be built too much, otherwise the rendering will appear dull and dull. Therefore, in the usual production of effect maps, pay more attention to the effect of lighting parameters and layout on the overall effect of the effect of the scene, to accumulate experience and master lighting techniques.
7. Floodlights illuminate objects evenly from a particular point in all directions. Using them to compare bulbs and candles is best. Floodlights can be placed anywhere in the scene. For example, it can be placed outside the camera or inside the object. It is very common to use many different colors of floodlights at a distance in the scene. These floodlights can cast shadows and mix on models. Due to the relatively large range of floodlights, the effect of floodlights is very easy to predict, and there are many auxiliary uses for such lights. For example, placing a floodlight near the surface of an object will result in the surface of the object. Produces bright light.
Related Industry Knowledge
- LED Flood Light Installation Instructions
- How to distinguish between LED floodlights and ...
- Difference between LED flood light and traditio...
- How to buy excellent LED lamps
- Five major advantages of LED products
- Effect of LED Color Temperature on Cost Perform...
- The main application of optical PC in LED lighting
- The Difference of Focus Light, Ambient Light an...
- LED lighting shows a new environment for health...
- Lighting design analysis
- Why do lights need to be debugged?
- Review and forecast of the development of LED s...
- LED power classification