3 Modules 150W LED Flood Lights for Tunnel Application
FEATURES 1. High purity aluminum reflector, light beam, and good reflection. 2. Symmetrical narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetric light distribution systems. 3. Luminaires are equipped with scale plates to adjust the irradiation angle. LED floodlights are available through their main...
1. High purity aluminum reflector, light beam, and good reflection.
2. Symmetrical narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetric light distribution systems.
3. Luminaires are equipped with scale plates to adjust the irradiation angle. LED floodlights are available through their main application areas: monolithic buildings, historical building clusters, external wall lighting, interior and exterior lighting, interior lighting, landscape lighting, billboard lighting, medical culture, and other specialized facilities. , bar, disco and other entertainment venues atmosphere lighting and so on.
4. The exterior lighting of a building projects onto a certain area of the building. It is nothing more than the use of a round-headed and square-headed cast light fixture that controls the angle of the beam, which is exactly the same as the concept of a conventional floodlight. However, due to the small and thin LED flood light source, the development of linear projection lamps will undoubtedly become a major highlight of led floodlights, because many buildings do not have a place to place traditional floodlights. It is easy to install, can be installed horizontally and vertically, and is better integrated with the surface of the building, creating a new lighting vocabulary for lighting designers and expanding the creative space. It will also have an impact on the lighting of modern buildings and historic buildings.
5. Landscape lighting As led floodlights are not like traditional glass bulbs, glass bulbs can be well combined with urban street furniture. Lights can be illuminated in urban leisure spaces such as paths, stairs, decks, waterfronts, and gardening. For flowers or low shrubs, you can use led as a light source for illumination. Led hidden cast light fixtures will be particularly favored. The fixed end can be designed as a plug-in type, which can be easily adjusted according to the height of the plant.
LED Flood Lights Tunnel Application.
1. LED tunnel light shell selection of high strength, good toughness alloy environmental protection materials, transparent parts to strengthen the tempered glass, dust and water, corrosion and rust. Strong anti-collision and impact resistance; multi-channel shockproof structure and high-tech surface coating treatment, all kinds of close-range high-strength high-frequency vibration can not affect the lamps, and can be in the workshop, roadbed, rails and other high-frequency vibration and humidity , long-term stable work in high temperature environment. Good electromagnetic compatibility will not cause interference to the transmission network.
2. The factors considered in tunnel lighting design include length, line type, interior, road type, unmanned road, structure of link road, design speed, traffic volume, and type of vehicle. At the same time, the light color, lighting, arrangement, and lighting of the light source must also be considered. Level, outside the brightness of the hole and the human eye to adapt to the state, tunnel lighting design is to solve this series of problems.
3. Tunnel lighting energy conservation is a requirement for light sources, lamps, lighting methods, etc. Energy saving includes lighting design energy saving and management energy saving, among which lighting design energy saving is the most important energy saving measure. It includes adoption of novel and reliable design concepts and Reasonable standard values, as well as the use of efficient light sources, high-efficiency lamps, increased light reflectance, and energy-saving lighting control. Compared with traditional light sources, LED has the biggest advantage of energy saving and stability. Therefore, based on the advantages and characteristics of LED, improving the efficiency of LED chips and rationalizing the light design to improve the overall performance of the lighting are important issues for LED tunnel lighting.